Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Day 17


My challenge today was to create a book trailer for my number 1 book of 2011.  I have never done this before, so I had to look up information online about how to do this.  I found it to be fairly easy with Movie Maker.  I just hope that it uploads and looks the same way it did when I created it.  I am glad that I got to do this project.  I've used book trailers in my classroom before and I have always wanted to create one, I just never got around to it until now!

My Number 1 Book of 2011:

The Hunger Games Trilogy


2 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT Melissa! I'm so impressed! I didn't even attempt to do a book trailer lol! I loved the Hunger Games trilogy! Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! So cool! Yep, Windows Movie Maker is pretty cool. It works pretty much the same as iMovie. I'm so glad you participated.

    ReplyDelete