Thursday, July 14, 2011

"More More More," Said the Baby: 3 Love Stories


Williams, V. B. (1990). "More more more" said the baby: 3 love stories. New York: Greenwillow Books.
 
Personal Reaction:
"More More More," Said the Baby: 3 Love Stories is a 1991 Caldecott Honor Book.  It is a very colorful and cute story of three separate babies and their loving caregivers.  The first story focuses on a little boy and his daddy, the second story is about a little girl and her grandmother, and the final story is about a little girl and her mama.  The illustrations show characters of different ethnicities to connect to a wide audience.  My daughter is nine now, so this book is really below her interest level, but I found myself wishing I had owned this book when she was little.  I think she would have really enjoyed it and she would have had fun imitating some of the activities in the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment