Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Day 13

This year, I would like to attempt 2 reading challenges. NThe first is the Chunkster Reading Challenge at http://chunksterchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/chunkster-challenge-2012-sign-ups.html
This Is a reading challenge for people who want to read books of 450 pages or larger. There are three different levels. I chose the middle challenge (6 books within the next year).

I would also like to join the Goodreads book challenge this year. I hope to read 50 books in 2012 year. I think I topped that number in 2011, but I didn't really keep track.

1 comment:

  1. I hope they do the 2012 Goodreads challenge this year. Have you seen anything about it yet? I'm not going to make my goal this year, but I'll try again!!!

    ReplyDelete