Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Day 15

For this challenge, I need to set goals for 2012:

Goal #1
This year, I hope to blog about every YA book I read as soon as I finish reading it. Often I have the bad habit of moving on to my next book and then blogging about 2 or 3 books within the same day. I know that when I do this, I don't review the earlier books the way they often deserve.

Goal #2
I would also like to keep up with Goodreads more this year and list every book that I read. This year I only listed around 58 of them, but I know I read closer to 75 or 80. After my blog yesterday, several books came to mind that I had left off. If I had been more diligent on goodreads, I would have had no trouble remembering.

Goal #3
I would also like to read 100 books this year. This might be a little difficult as I finish my MLS though!

No comments:

Post a Comment