Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Day 15 - Favorite Series or Book

Today's challenge was to post about one of my favorite series or books when I was a young adult.  Coincidentally, the example given was the Trixie Belden series, which was a series I loved back then.  Mom had a box of these books and I read every one that I could get my hands on, and then I started seeking out as many of the rest as I could.  I loved them!  Strangely, I never liked Nancy Drew as well as Trixie Belden.

 
As far as a favorite book, I loved Where the Red Fern Grows.  I read it for the first time when I was a kid, but I reread it several times in the years that followed. 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Melissa! I totally agree that Trixie Belden was much better than Nancy Drew!! I collected all of the Trixie Belden books and only a few of the Nancy Drew.

    ReplyDelete