Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Day 6 - Book Riddles


The challenge for day 6 was a lot of fun!  I had to figure out the actual title of the eight young adult books from the synonym titles listed on the site.  I feel pretty confident that I got them all right, but there were a couple that were pretty tricky!!!  My answers are below!  I don't mind posting them now, since the challenge day is past!  I know!  I'm a couple of days behind on posting!  Trying to get caught up!  Once again, it's not too late to join the challenge!  Click Here!

Uprising Diecinueve  = Revolution 19

Swashbuckler Movie = Pirate Cinema (I had trouble with this one!  I didn't know there was a book with this title!)

Black Interior = Dark Inside

Fibber & Sleuth = Liar & Spy

Rejects in the Universe = Losers in Space

The Cemetary Tome = The Graveyard Book (this is the only one of these books I've read!)

Jealousy = Envy

Infantrodent = Babymouse

No comments:

Post a Comment